Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

First Fire, now 5 inches of rain and hail!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Nov 13, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

One of the things I like about California is the weather. If you don't like it, just hang around for a day or two. It will change...

[​IMG]

For a video news report on what happened here last night, Click Here and then go to "Southland Storms" video link.

Five inches of rain and hail in parts of LA. This morning, there was a foot of hail on the ground in some places. Just 2 weeks ago we were hitting temps of 110 degrees and the state was filled with smoke... So at least the weather changes here. Never boring...

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Taked to my Uncle down in Palm Springs last night and he said it poured there... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

hum, crazy

sounds almost like here in IL, too, one day its 70's out next its 30s, and then all of a sudden its windier than hell day like yesterday was, and also have many days or even weeks of dark cloudy junk and then all of a sudden a day or two of perfectly clear but cold conditions, such as today, and the air is so wet you can see the moisture big time- but thats common

its crazy

california seems to be crazy in every way, like here, cept no media or hollywood here,.
    just farming instead,.

hmm..

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Its the same way here at Tech. Yesterday was shorts weather and today the wind is blowin like crazy and its cold as crap. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

From having lived in California, I think of it as "Karma". God is displeased w/ the moral direction of the state, and is letting them know it! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    From having lived in California, I think of it as "Karma". God is displeased w/ the moral direction of the state, and is letting them know it! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what my wife said last week about the fires /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    From having lived in California, I think of it as "Karma". God is displeased w/ the moral direction of the state, and is letting them know it!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think of it as "Karma". God is displeased w/ the moral direction of the state, and is letting them know it!

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds about right