Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

First Gen. in NC on ebay

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

click here

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

DAMN! I finally find the truck I want for a decent price and I have no money and no trailer and nowhere to keep it! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear ya. I also don't have any funds for a new project right now. But thought someone from this site might like something like that.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] I think it'd be a good prodject. Just wish I could afford it.

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Me too. It's only an hour and a half away from me, too. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Bryan (spelling?????) You can come over to Greensboro and drool over mine, heh heh! Only an hours away! Hey dude, come check out www.triad4wda.org that will redirect you to our local club. (Free!) We have a M&G on Sunday here in High Point!

Sam Hinton

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I'd like to come check out your truck. I've known you for what, 2 or 3 years now? I've wanted to see that since the beginning! You should have come to one of the NC Classics cookouts.

I joined that group. Wish I had a better rig. I had my S-10 that I ragged on, but it is too tired now. I would head out there, but my sister is in town and I'm going to see her. Maybe next time. If you ever want to meet up, I work in Greensboro. I love 1st gens, I want to see your rig!

8. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

man I didn't know you were working in Gso now! Last I remembered you were in Raleigh finishing school I think? Yeah we def can hook up, as you can see from the pic on the left, that was Big Orange at Uhwarrie Thxgiving run! It has some primer where dad and I are restoring it this winter.

Right now I need some warm weather so I can replace the RF disk, sucker almost was worn thru! (I had checkd the other 3 tires and said, nah that one should be ok too and didnt look at it...DOH!)

I work just off Battleground near Brassfield Shopping center if you know where that is, send me an email at Sammyh@triad.rr.com and we can hook up for lunch one day!

Hey, ragged out S-10 sounds like a GOOD place to start a BEATER project! Snag ya a used 4.3L if the engine is dying...or better yet, 350, NP205, heh heh...full size blazer parts with S-10 body!

Sam

9. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Yep, I'm working over off of Sandy Ridge. I'll fire ya an email, maybe we can meet up for lunch one day.