Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

First Gen in the Junkyard here

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sandman, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Saw a first gen in the junkyard that looked like it was in pretty good shape at one time. Fenders and doors look good. Interior and grill and stuff is long gone. Top and tailgate looks good too. Whats the going rate for this type of thing?

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Hard to say really...to some not more than 200bucks to others 1500 bucks....someone looking for just the tub with no rust....priceless /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Sandman

Ahhh. Looks like it would be a fun project if you had a doner vehicle to put it together. Hate to see these things in the junkyard.

4. rab38

rab38 Registered Member

Is this blazer near you? I have been looking fo a good tub for my 72 for a while now. Do you have any pics? What year is it?

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

worth way more in places other than cali and other such clean metal regions where these are never seen anymore, i havent seen one here for years, they long gone around here

good luck

6. Sandman

I sent you an email with the contact info on it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif