Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

First gen t-shirts etc..

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, Apr 13, 2003.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

OK, guys as of Friday I switched our t-shirts over to cafepress so I could offer more products and much better service as well as save myself the time and funds it takes to keep everything in stock: More t-shirts and stuff

Another benny is that I can add new shirts/art very fast, what I would like to do is offer to buy some new artwork of 1st gens so we can have more variety, if something looks good I would be willing to pay 50.00 for the artwork, plus you would be famous for like 15 min. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif What I need is a graphic at least 1000 pixels wide and 100-300 DPI with the words ColoradoK5.com somewhere on the graphic, don't really care where. First gen trucks, Burbs, Blazer etc. it's up to you to decide, I am finally at a point where I could have these in production in a matter of min after we pick a design.

2. CK5

No one?

3. proyouring71nova

proyouring71nova Registered Member

I'll ask a bud, hes good at this kind of stuff, It would be free, Would it be cool if we had all first gens in there (Trucks, burbs, blazers) or would you want to stick to one or the other? E-mail me at Maxxxgreen@attbi.com, It wont be proble till the end of the week, - max

4. CK5

I'm easy, which ever way, could do 3 seperate ones even.

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Count Me in for two shirt's, along with My renewal. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif