Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

first look at a K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CHEVY 4WD, Oct 10, 2003.

1. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

May 14, 2002
    I know this sounds strange but I got my first real good look at a K5 the other day, and I think there COOL. Me and my chevrolet buddys all have trucks mostly long bed a few short beds and a 3+3 But I met this guy at school that now has a 3/4ton blazer and I got looken at it I never really realized where the gas tank was on a K5 but I like it(never really been a fan of the side mounted tanks) and wow Yall have a SHORT drive shaft(used to my LWB) and amazingly I never knew the floor kicks up in the back ohh and the extra room behind the front seats is cool /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Other then that There pretty much what I expected but forsome crazy reason this is the first one I ever really got to look at(but ive been around all kinds of K series trucks). Oh yea im tryen to get him to cut the roof on now I think im gonna show him some pictures of steves /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif