Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

First mud stuck of the year!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BigMac, Nov 8, 2002.

1. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

Its been raining like hell for a couple days here so I went to check out my mud hole today!

The mud isnt very gooy going in cus its ealy so I head to what I know will be a good bog in a couple of weeks. I get the mud flying past the windshield on both sides with only rear drive working.. as I started to pick up speed the wheel spin began to stop so I stopped in what turned out to be 12 inches of gooo... I am running some very well used hummer tires in the rear right now and they looked like slicks.. Stopping was a bad choice,,, nooo I had too keep the mud flying. When I tried to get it started going again I kept getting dropped back into my old ruts.. rocking was getting me no where.. I had managed to get myself hung up on a small tree lying wedged into the mud betwwen my hard break line and the axle wedged into the bed...I didnt know about the break line till after it was broken /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif All right next to the building my boss works in /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I was in direct view of where the execs have smoke breaks..

I love the rain...

I can say the gov locker on the 14 bolt works great but, not having matching gear ratios sucks..I need my front drive back. I woudnt have needed to winch myself out ... New tires for mud too.. bald tires and mud..mmmmm bad

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I would loved to have seen a video of that one, LOL

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I have to drive in the landfills with a Roll Off Dump truck in the narly muck n mud! 4x4 all the time during work and sometimes need help from the local Caterpillar!
    Bill