Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

First Offical Sponsor of Nor-Cal Big Dawgs..

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, May 13, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Kevin owns Sierra Off Road. His company is in Sonora. He as joined our club has crawlerfj40..He can get any parts that 4wpw has and guarantees that he will beat there prices..I talked with him for over 45 minutes and he is a all around nice guy…And I will be buying what I need from him from now on..I personnel would like to see my money going to help out other club members specially if they can give us better prices..There is one catch to this..You have to be a paying member of Nor-Cal Big Dawgs. He is getting a list of all paying members. All the cards have # with there names..So when you call him you give him your # and name and he will take care of you..His number is 209-533-9120. He is working on a website and will be up shortly. Dan

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Sweet deal...Mike should be getting my $10 by early next week /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Good $hit Dan. All the hard work and time you put into this thing is definatley approciated. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Dan I really apreciate your hard work but i just wish i knew where to send the cash to help you out. PM with an adress if you get a chance.

5. gokartergo

Just PM'D you with Nosmog73 address.And it is not to help me out. It is to help the club out..Dan

6. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

I just want to say thanks dan. Kevin is a good guy and he knows his sh#t. He has been helping me out on my truck and all his hard work is appreciated very much. If any one needs anything i can get it for you and bring it down to my house in escalon. Dan has seen his fab work on my rear shock crossmember. I will be giving kevin all my spare time i can to help him get his shop up and going. I thank you again dan for taking my word and talking to him. It will benifit all of us in nor-cal big dawgs.

jeff

7. Dan can you PM me an address to send the money to? Thanks 80K20

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

SWEET!
    YYYYEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    I am only 1hr away from him! Cool!
    Does he have an actual store or just a garage type of start up deal? I will be going up 108 this weekend/forums/images/icons/smile.gif.
    Has he made it here yet?
    If so WELCOME to the ADDICTION! Oh wait if he is sellin parts I bet he is already addictedLOL/forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif!!!

9. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

He is working out of a shop he built at his house for now. If things go good he will be opening a shop downtown in a few years. As of now he is looking for a place in town for a show room. And dont worry he is addicted wait till you all see his FJ40.
    JEFF
    P.S. he BURT if you need anything i will bring it down for you you are only like 10 min away

10. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool Man! We need to hook up and meet/show off your trucks to one another!
    I live right off the 219(Kernian) & Sisk so just down the road from ya!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif!
    later

11. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I haven't paid (YET) but sent him a PM request anyway.

Thanks crawler!

12. gokartergo

I wasn't sure if I could put this down before.. But I talked to Kevin and it is OK...He gets a lot of his stuff threw the same wholesaler that 4wpw does..That is wy he can get anything they can..He also deals with 3 other wholesalers.. I just ordered my electric fan threw him....Give him a try...Dan

13. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Hmmm...what to buy...what to buy....were's that damn list I have.......Honey looks like I'm gonna need a couple hunderd bucks for the monster truck! WHAT......AGAIN!!! Why don't you atleast wash it if yer gonna spend all our money on it??
    hehehee....need more coffee......

14. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

Thank you NOR-Cal big Dawgs,my name is Kevin and my wife Stacy haved opened A 4WD SHOP in Sonora CA I will do my best to help out and find the parts you are looking for.I have reasonable prices and will work to make it right the first time around.Try us first I will get the job done for you !(209 )533-9120.Thank you and I will see you on the rock!

15. gokartergo

Just to let everybody know..I got my electric fan and thermastat from them really fast.. And I am ordering more stuff from them..They are great...Dan

16. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Sweet!!!
    That is great to have!!
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

17. crawlerfj40

Thank you! Nor-CAl Big Dogs we are having a great time dealing with the Nor CAl Crowd!I got the cruiser near done this weekend I blew my knee out so A little slower this time around.Thanks again Kevin & Stacy Blevins /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

18. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I hope your knee heals OK!!
    My Father just had Knee surgery and he claimes the root cause was an old injury he got when he was younger. So take your time and let it heal!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

19. crawlerfj40

Thank you, we had A great time I hope everyone made it home safe and all is well.Stacy and I met alot of nice guys and gals helping one another out and that is what makes a great club.Well see yea on the rocks July 13 is the rim trail would love to see yea guys out there if not let us know when the the nor cal opens the trail we will be there SEE YEA Kevin & Stacy Blevins /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

20. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Glad you made it! Nice meetin you two as well!! I probly won't beable to hook up with you on the 13th but someday you will have to show me how that cruzer wheels! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Later
    Burt