Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

First phase of moving project scheduled for this weekend.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Nov 1, 2004.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well it looks really final that we're gonna start the move this weekend with the big back breaking stuff (no pool tables or anything like that) and then be able to do the littler not so horrible things that Jenn and I can get accomplished on our own after that.
    If y'all are still able to help that would be grand and as promised beer and food stuffs at the end of the day or the last load makes it over whichever comes first. Hopefully the latter. Beer sooner!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Thanks in advance!!!!!

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Re: First phase of moving our household project scheduled for this weekend.

So after 51 views no one wants to drink beer?? Hmmmm. That seems rather odd. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif If y'all can spare a few hours on Saturday (we won't be startin till prolly about noon cuz on account of soccer for Tommy and dance for Elora so it's not an early mornin type thing) and or maybe Sunday it would be greatly appreciated.

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I go back on shift tomorrow and work thru the weekend. I would come down after work but 6 hours there and 6 back doesnt leave much time to move things /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    So after 51 views no one wants to drink beer??

[/ QUOTE ]

You know some people are showing up . I may be a little late as I have some stuff to do in the AM , but will try my hardest to get there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif