Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

first real snow with my k5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NYC K5, Dec 30, 2000.

1. NYC K5

NYC K5 1/2 ton status

we just had our first significant snow in nyc today and it was the first since i had my truck. it was great i was driving everywhere knocking down plow piles, and just having fun watching all these people get stuck with their cars. it was funny when i started it because all the snow near the exhaust pipe turned black too.

2. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    I'm upstate. This snow is great! I finally got my revenge. Everyone at work always busts on me 'cause my rig isnt the prettiest. Well I just got back from pulling my bosses caddy out of a snowbank. I'll have to remind him about that come raise time.

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I live right over in Bergen County NJ, this is the biggest snowstorm where I've had my truck. I got up early and let the air down in my tires (plows didnt do the side roads yet) and I was blasting around all day! [​IMG] [​IMG] People kept giving me funny looks.</font color=blue>

[​IMG]

4. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

NYC K5...yea I know what you mean..not the most beautiful thing on the road....but I guess they think it is now huh? My first snowfall with my TANK....6.2 Diesel...6000+lbs..indestructible..I went out..I was laughing at the schmucks who couldn't keep it on the road, but I was just opening the roads up...just look on the other side of that snow pile before jumping...might be a bear there!!!!!

SK-15
    J**P...it's whats for dinner!
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://SK-15.coloradok5.com>http://SK-15.coloradok5.com</A>