I finally got my big dumb truck outta the garage today. I ended up airing the tires down to almost nothing, and having my dad stand on the front bumper and two of my friends stand on the rear bumper, it cleared the door by about a half inch, but the important part is it made it. I then proceeded to run the rear window off the track and broke some things, so I need some parts now if anyone wants to donate to charity. A friend came over and helped me find the short that was killing batteries, so hopefully that's fixed now. I moved the rear shocks to the front for the time being, so there's no rear shocks at the moment but I'll have everything set up soon. Unfortunately I don't have insurance right now so all I did was go on a two or three mile loop a couple of times to make sure everything was roadworthy. Man do those boggers howl. Hopefully I'll get everything squared away and be able to really test it for what it was built for very soon. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures. There's a before pic in there just to give you an idea of what I started with. This is my first buildup and I'm extremely happy with how it has come out so far. It's not going to be the flexiest or best built rig out there, but at this point I really don't care. There are plenty of plans in the works for next year. And, living in my stuck up subdivision, it gets so many of those OMFG, what is thaaaaaaaaaaat looks, that it's entertaining to see people drive by and gawk.