Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fishing on Wednesday

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by donimator, Jun 20, 2004.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I am going to go fishing on my dads Charter Boat out at Westport, WA this Wednesday. Does anyone want to go? I can get a little better price over the other charter offices. Weather is looking PERFECT that day too. 2ft swells /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Should be t-shirt fishing on the Ocean. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

you lucky dog i wish i could go but i have to work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.i'll be thinking about ya while i'm in -10 freezers good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i wish i could go but i have no$ as normal lately. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

You know me,I'll be doing none til the /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gifSockeye /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif get here, then it's Silvers, then it's kings in McCallister Creek, I need to beat that 42.lb hen over the fireplace /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif