Well, after I put on 35s, my dw got so bad that I couldn't even drive the truck anymore so, I took off my tie rod and straitend it at work (we have a huge press, like 50ton) checked the ends for wear, and couldn't find anything else wrong. Putting the tie rod back on I decided to check the torque on the drag link and bingo! One end of the drag link was completly loose! no cotter pin, and only about 5 threads holding the nut onto the ball joint! That would have been scary if it came off while I was cruizing down the freeway! So I torqued it up and put in a new pin, checked for play and there was none. Now it shakes only slightly (you really have to pay attention to feel it), and I think that will go away when I put on a new sterring stabalizer. Anyways, I just wanted to remind everyone to inspect everything regularly to make sure it is in good working order, because something might just be that easy to fix and you might just avoid a huge disaster.