Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fixin' my floor...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TXsizeK5, Oct 20, 2002.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Fixin\' my floor...

Well, i got two sheets of 20 gauge steel hopefully we can just rivet them in over the (BIG) crack where my seat bolts in, got get some tahoe seats and bolt those bad boys in, and my rig will be lookin better. =) I'll keep you guys informed about how it goes.... btw any tips or tricks about doing this? Thanks

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

Re: Fixin\' my floor...

good luck bud /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif MUDFEST would help you out but i got lots of stuff to do to mine for the weekend. later.

jacob

3. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yup, can't wait... i think we are doing it today... im gunna get some tahoe or ext cab silverado seats. And some new tires for the back (FINALLY!) lol. Or maybe, i still gotta talk to my dad, hes outta town. Goodluck fixin yours up, Just dont get stuck too much... i hate gettin out to connect the straps like last time, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

that is what i have been up to i still have meny hr to go are you fixing cracks or puting in new pans

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

cool...which i just had a crack in mine..im replacing all most..no EVERY dang floor pan in mine lol..

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hey u never pulled me out at mudfest last year. i had heart and got out with my bald ass tires i had last year. now i just have bald ass mud tires. lol. do a bit better. u got out to pull me out but i got out on my own. yer gonna hafta be pullin out all the toys that are out there. lol. show all the toys that blazer are the best. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif later.

jacob

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

hes just fixing a few cracks he has in his floors. later.

jacob