Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Flatfender in AZ?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by jms, May 4, 2004.

1. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Change of plans, ended up with a '72 FJ40

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

There is one that is restored to sweet condition right down the street from me. I dont know the price though. It looks to be in great shape. I will check it out for you when I have a chance. Get the vitals and info for you.

It is a military flatty though. Olive drag, non directional militarty tires, etc.

Harley

3. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

Well it aint a flat fender but its from the same era.
    Classifieds
    1955 Willys Wagon 4x4

Contact Info: Bruce 602-992-3217 or E-Mail adadrock@cs.com
    Asking Price: $3000 Cash or Trade
    1955 Willys wagon, small block conversion (327) new everythng, nice tires and wheels body is the cleanest
    you will find, is a driver, has a custom radiator runs and looks good. Call for more Details.

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Got some friends done there that own a domestic 4x4 only salvage yard...i'm sure one of them might be able to help...i'll pm you there numbers tomorrow...

What are you doin in phx michael?

DW

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Could you PM me that number as well you NUTT you? A buddy is lookin into gettin a Jeep as well and they might be able to give him some leads. Thanks in advance.

Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Jms...if you are on the west side of phoenix where i used to live....on bell road...just east of the loop...is a restaurant i used to haunt...its called Arriba's... New mexican style with chili peppers for warning's...1 pepper...3 peppers...and 5 peppers in relationship to hotness...a 5 will get your attention! Look them up in the phone book...or read your pm and call my friend Bob and he'll tell you where to go...

DW

7. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

You are not going to want that flattie I told you about then. It is a total resto. Looks straight out of WWII. To be totally honest with you (no offense intended) I wouldn't want you to have it if you were going to put 33's & a lift on it. It is a clean resto and should stay the way it is unless it was resto'ed more.

There are alot more jeeps out there that are better canidates for DD/trail jeeps then the flattie I told you about. If you still want the info I will get it for you tomorrow afternoon when I am off work, but I would implore you to keep it the way it is if you did buy it.

Harley