Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Flex-a-lite Mojave Heater

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BlazerGuy, Feb 1, 2004.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Anyone have one of these??? How well does it work? Is it worth the 150 bones? Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

What? Don't you live in Texas? WTF do you need an auxilary heater for? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif BTW you going to be around by Memorial day weekend? I think some of us are heading down to Las Cruces.

3. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

You have an AC rig already or not? (blower motors are more effective in AC trucks than non, except the HD heater option ones)

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

James...Hey, it gets cold here too! Why just yesterday I could've sworn it was in the 40's! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I might be able to go on Mem Day, not sure yet. My brother and I are planning are climbing Mt. Shasta sometime in May but I don't have a clue when...

Dorian - I have an AC rig but the pretty much the whole system is FUBAR, but the blower motor still works....amazingly /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, it gets cold here too! Why just yesterday I could've sworn it was in the 40's

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif 40s I would be out side in just shorts if it was 40, we have been in the single digits for 2 weeks today is 25 and im out side in just a sweat shirt.

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    im out side in just a sweat shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey man... put some pants on.. i dont wanna see that...