Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Flip Me Over Ford

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, Jan 13, 2003.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I guess they know how to roll the 44" monsters here in Baton Rouge too...this happened on illegal grounds behind a movie theater.

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

that truck needs more shocks.........

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

where is the "upright position" button???? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Well, anyone can roll.... but the fact the idiot rolled on illegal grounds pisses me off. It's fools like this who make us all look bad and give ammo to getting trails closed...

5. BowtieBlazer

almost looks like a show truck...from what I understand the owner doesn't do a lick of work on the truck himself...a local shop does...might explain to them he needs a "upright button"

Sad to see a classic 79 like that...

6. BowtieBlazer

Worst part is I know many people who head out there /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif...its one of few places thats easy to get too around here to wheel also, the fact that you have to do a few deep mud crossings(bayou's = swamp mud) they don't think the cops can catch them....this must have been the day after pictures because hardly anyone has the guts to try and sneek in except by the cover of night. Its really close to a big strip mall as well...

7. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i agree with tonyp. i think all those brand new shocks made him top-heavy. thats a bummer you cant wheel there, it looks like fun.