Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

flippin kids!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jan 28, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

the (no offense) mexican kids down the street just started somehting with me. no damage done, no one hurt, but they start messin with me and they'll get destroyed. frickin kids strung fishing line across the street and tied cans on the ends and i hit it and drug it for a ways. no damage done but if they wanna start somethin i'll finish it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i'm gonna shut up now before everybody hates me! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just yeah La Migra the next time you see them. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. muddysub

they probably would run away

4. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Got a paintball gun? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

That could be really dangerous if someone on a motorcycle came down the street. I would call it attempted murder. Call the cops.

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Make a report. I hate kids! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Illegals? Try being here in San Antonio...
    My friend's dad was dualing with another guy over a housing contract worth millions. My friend's dad called INS on the other guy, INS raided other guy's company and they shipped 3/4 of his workforce back to Mexico and my friends dad got the contract, kinda mean but pretty damn funny!

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If you can't solve an issue by shooting someone in the head with tequila sunrise colored paintballs, then you aren't trying! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. muddysub

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If you can't solve an issue by shooting someone in the head with tequila sunrise colored paintballs, then you aren't trying!

[/ QUOTE ] lol thats right!!

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Just flash some sign and yell "scrap" a couple of times. They'll either leave ya alone or do a drive by on ya. Don't worry though, they can't kill ya unless your an innocent citizen, they'll only wound ya.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Illegals? Try being here in San Antonio...

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's just as bad as here in the Central Valley. I've gotten so fed up with this place cause I can't talk to about 50% of the people I contact because they didn't have the common courtesy to speak the fawking language. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Bubba, are you guys getting 50/50 road signs? (half english/half spanish)? I've been seeing some around here lately...

13. ChevyCaGal

You think Texas is bad work my job for a week. I have too provide materials not only in English but in Hmoung, Spanish, Mien, Laos, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian and they are working on items in Middle Eastern languages too... I am about to lose my mind trying to keep it all straight... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba, are you guys getting 50/50 road signs? (half english/half spanish)? I've been seeing some around here lately...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope, that surprises me that California is not leading the way in this area though. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

You think Texas is bad work my job for a week. I have too provide materials not only in English but in Hmoung, Spanish, Mien, Laos, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian and they are working on items in Middle Eastern languages too... I am about to lose my mind trying to keep it all straight.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ah yes, we have that at my work in various departments, the county even has translators on call. What a big waste of money that is.

16. ChevyCaGal

I don't translate. I am supposed to set up meetings with TAB's (teacher assistant bilingual) but I never do. I always give them the info in what they ask if I have it and English. If they need more assistance then I will set up something for them. So far nobody has asked. I can say at least one thing most of the people are trying to learn English... which makes me happy!

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I can say at least one thing most of the people are trying to learn English... which makes me happy!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah They're learning alright. So they can take your job and everyone elses. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

are you guys getting 50/50 road signs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in CA the migrants are from so mant different places with so many different languages that they make pictures instead of having all the signs in different languages. Down near the Mexican border there are actually warning signs depicting "Stick Figure" families holding hands and running across the freeways. This is because they actually do that to run away from the Border Patrol. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

blah, nw arkansas is the chicken plant capitol of the world. tyson headquarters and what-not. nuff said. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

they are just kids they should be real easy to scare off.ive got to admit watching you drag some cans down the road would have been a pretty funny sight if i were a kid. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifgo find their parents and give them an earfull for not watching their kids.