Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Floor Panel Replacement Help Needed.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by therobzilla, Dec 4, 2001.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Another question,

It's time to replace both floor panels on my 72 Blazer. I am not a welder, and I need these panels desperately repalced before I can continue with the final steps of finishing my Blazer. It's been a while since I wheeled and I'm dying for a trip.

Back on track. Anyway, I need to find either a member or a member who knows someone to replace these panels. I am willing to work right along side who ever is repairing is needed. Instead of picking up the yellow pages, I would sure like to use someone who a member has used or you know "Know a Guy who Knows a Guy" secenaro, that need some Christmas spending money.

I live in Tempe, AZ and am up for sugestions.

HELP!!!

Thanks in advance.

therobzilla

therobzilla@hotmail.com

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by therobzilla on 12/04/01 12:13 AM.</FONT></P>

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well if you had stayed in GA Big J, Paul and I would have helped you [​IMG].
    What the big question is does not concern the top floor it concerns that rocker box. If that rocker box is rusted out the goes from a simple job of pattching a few holes to a major pain in the butt of rebuilding a rocker box.
    You have been to my site right? Link is in the sig. when you go to the photo page MSN screwed with it. towards the top where it shows the albums you will see it say "Pictures 51" or something like that. Click it. has some of the pictures of what I had to do to replace mine [​IMG] Have fun!

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper

3. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Grim,

I know I know, I should have never left the GA. But you know how things work out.

Anyway, the Blazer is running like a raped ape! The TPI is in, and the new cam and mods are running awesome. Better than the robzilla ever ran. New trans rebuild, new TPI cam, swapped both axles from the Zilla into the Blazer and woa, it's a tourque monster. Have got my eyes out for a Dana 60 setup, the 44 is going to snap like a toothpick. The floor pans and the soft top are on the list. Have to get them finished this weekend, at least the floorpans.

I will send some photos when I get done.

See ya.

Robzilla