Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

floor repair

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JTB, Oct 5, 2001.

1. JTB

JTB 1/2 ton status

I need to repair my rusted floor and I remember that someone on Blazernet did this and posted some nice pictures and details. Does anyone remember who this was? I could use some guidance. Thanks,
    Jeff

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

I could probably use some insight here as well I"m got about a dozen patch panels and so I would like some tips on installing these things

Like em big and topless
    Excuse me...Would you mind removing your import from under my chevy?

3. JoshA

JoshA 1/2 ton status

I've got some good pics of my floor repair. I think I showed a bunch of my repair pics on blazer net, so I might have the pics you are looking for. are you replacing the bed floor or the floorpans or both? I've got pics of it all...

I can't think of anything specific to tell you right now, but if you ask a question, I'll sure try to answer it. just send me an e-mail.

-Josh

'72 blazer 9" lift YOKO mudders 35x12.50 350/sm465/3.73 UTAH

4. Dave_S

Dave_S Registered Member

I'd really apreciate it if you could post those pics again. I have a rig that's going to need new floorboards up front.

Dave

5. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

I"m just doing the front section on both sides, it would be no big deal installing one panel but when you have a bunch I don't really know where to start

Like em big and topless
    Excuse me...Would you mind removing your import from under my chevy?

6. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

Josh, if you need somewhere to post the pix and a narrative, I can post them to my site (how-to articles section, maybe?) and provide proper attribution...