Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

floorboard problem

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PeteH, Dec 3, 2003.

1. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

has anyone had this problem..
    i ordered front and rear cab floors, they did not fit my truck(1975 blazer). I ordered them from lmc truck and they were for 73-91 blazers. i called to make sure they would fit, my friend asked to make sure they would fit and both times they said they would fit, well they dont. i think they are for a newer truck after 75.u hav to give them like 20% restocking fee for return or something. this sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

that or try re-selling them..

3. A&P

A&P Registered Member

Forget the restocking fee! They need to pay shipping back too. I was their mistake, because you called and they told you that they would fit. It's their mess; let them clean it up.
    My $.02
    Ben

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

There are two floor styles. 73-77 and 78-91. If they have those parts listed as 73-91 it's their fault.

5. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

Is there anywhere that specifically sells the cab floors for 73-77? instead of saying they fit for 73-91 when they dont?

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I can't for the life of me think of this companies name. They probably make the stuff for LMC. I think they are bassed here in GA. I know they have a warehouse here.

Found it. http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/ I know they supply for a lot of smaller buisness. If they don't have it nobody will.

7. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

didnt see it there either and i also looked around on the internet and still nothing...yarg /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif