Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Flowtech/AfterBurner headers for me.. $48 bucks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BlazerBoy, Jun 10, 2002.

1. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

I just have to share since I am so excited. Maybe I will make some one jealous... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Saturday I went with a friend to JC Whitney warehouse so he could pick up some stuff. I get there and they are having a clearance sale, so I wonder through the shelves and find an unopened box of Afterburner headers for my truck. Regular price is like 135-150. These were on clearance for 60 bucks /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif then 20% off that. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif So I walked out the door with new headers for $48 bucks, I installed them yesturday they look and sound great. Just needed to share with some one. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You suck... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Good score!

Rene

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    Get the point. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Heck of a score though.