Spent the last couple of days getting my '72 to hold fluids. First were new tranny lines - the ones on the truck when I get it were 4" to 6" to short, someone had made extensions, these had at some point been converted to small pieces of rubber hose - which leaked in a big way. I got new ones from LMC - they also seemed to short, but before I broke out my flare kit and started making extensions - I did a little forceful fitting and got them (stretched) into place as they should. Next leaker was power steering box (yep, seals in the box were history). I installed a good used (I hope) steering box and new hoses. Maybe now I can park on a driveway without leaving spots like an untrained puppy on the carpet.