Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

f'n gd rude arse people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Nov 13, 2006.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Good lord, does nobody have manners anymore?
    I went to Golden Corral for dinner tonight (know ****ty food but it was free, read on) for armed forces appreciation day, which meant free dinner.
    So I got to hear the usual embellished sea stories, and other tall tales while in line.
    This guy in line out side must have thought I was about to fall over or something, because he felt it necessary to stand no less the 2 inches away from me the whole time I was in line.

Finally get in and seated, go to get in the food line, Fat old lady must have thought I was going to put ALL the food on my plate, and felt it necessary to stand right behind me.
    Grabbed a drumstick and a quick elbow to her chest with a loud "EXCUSE ME" got her to move back a couple of inches.

Move to the dessert line, all I wanted was some soft serve. Jack ass dude and his son cut in font of me in line, they leave, and it was my turn.
    Nope, some fat kid with a cone though he was in line next, I let him in with a "Go right ahead fat kid"
    then his fat mom cuts in to
    "hey thanks for waiting in line like everyone else" I just get a stupid fat smile from her stupid fat face.

Godsdamnit I hate ****ing rude ass people

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Ain't it rather upsetting? I do tend to speak my mind more often now. Much to the chagrin of Jenn.

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

i love when people go on rants... keeps me laughing...:D

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i know the feeling!

stupid bitch on a cell phone damned near got run into a telephone pole earlier tonight. came up to an intersection, which the right lane ends immediately after, and she's in the right lane. we proceed through the intersection, and i have a car directly behind me "blocking" so nobody can get between me and him. she just keeps right on going, i dont know how she cleared the front bumper of my truck as she cut over in front of me. but the ol 2 foot came into effect, she definitely knew i was there. then i realized i have a 2500# trailer hanging off the back of my truck. :rolleyes: so i backed off.

now i remember why i try to stay home between 4 and 6. i cant wait til snow falls. :screwy:

5. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

The first snow in MN and SD, I drive as little as possible for at least a couple of days. I think there are more fender benders in the first couple of days of snow than all of the rest of the year. People basically suck.

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i guess the steel blade on the front of the truck is a pretty good idiot protectant, although they still like to pull out in front of it. :dunno:

the strap and the clevis are my personal favorite toys for the winter. $$$

7. camok5

camok5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Its a good thing you guys dont live in California because all of these stories sound like a good day here. If I didnt drive a big as ugly blazer, I wouldnt even bother trying to get on the freeway during rush hour (80% soccer moms driving Huge SUV's talking on the phone while yelling at there kids and putting on makeup). Also nobody has manners anymore when it comes to personal space because they are in to much of a rush.

8. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

The older I get, the more outspoken I get.

I saw a guy cutting in and out of traffic the other day. He was cutting everyone off and being a major asshat. Then I notice that he turns into a local eatery. So I have time on my hands and pull in along with him. I hurry to the door and actually open it for him with a pleasant 'hello, oh go right ahead' So now he is standing in line in front of me. I then start a casual conversation with him about what a bear traffic is right now. And then I get to the dirt. I start telling him about this asshat that I just saw cutting in and out of traffic, who almost ran some old lady off the road. I ask him how anyone can be that rude and stupid. I even mention that this asshat was driving a blue Jetta (Ironically a car just like his) The whole time he is agreeing with me and I can see that he is totally uncomfortable. And to top it all off. I end by telling him that morons like that make me so mad, I sometimes think I could just beat someones ass if I could ever find out who that jerk-off was.

It was fun watching him squirm.

9. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Whats your record... Mine is $380 in 3 hrs :)

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Dood that was a good read:haha: :haha: We go to the one in Shawnee on saturday afternoon about once a month, but never on sunday when all the church people invade the eating joints........

11. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

S&W needs to design a new gun, rude seeking, only comes in burst mode.

12. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

just over $120 a night. the towtrucks are on it around here usually.

make more money going around to family's houses, then seeing the neighbors shoveling out, and they'll flag me down. if i have time, $15-20 a driveway, and most of them will gladly pay it.

13. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

That is why I haven't been to the Corral in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I'll usually stick my elbow out in line when people feel the urge to breathe on my neck, and if that doesn't work, I'll use the "You trying to hug me? Then step back, buddy."

14. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Haha! I almost had two guys get into a fist fight the other day when I was responding to a fire call. The guy in front of me moved over into the right lane so that I could pass. The guy already occupying the right lane started into bitching, and so they started going at it. I couldn't hear any more, but one guy was saying, "You see that?! That's a fire truck! I HAVE TO get out of it's way!" Mind you, I was driving my dually, but it was still funny.

The only thing I really hate is people on cell phones, running slower in the left lane than the people in the right lane. What chaps my ass even more than that is people on the cell phone at night while riding with their high beams on while on the interstate.

And could the armed forces teach their recruits how to drive? I had some dumbass on base today try to run over me in his jacked up Dodge while we were making a left turn (2 lanes turning).

Don't even get me started with the "Flor-idiots" (Florida tourists) in Boone. Apparently in Florida, if two vehicles are across from each other at a stop light, the one that wants to turn left automatically has the right-of-way. Then there's the "lost" people that pull a "Crazy Ivan" (if you've seen Hunt for Red October, you'll understand kinda), where they'll start to turn, but then they decide that wasn't where they wanted to go, so they go straight again.

Ok, so I lied. The thing I REALLY hate is when I'm driving a fire engine to a call. Picture this: big damn red truck with strobe lights of assorted colors (red, amber, white), variable pattern flashing headlights, TWO SIRENS (electonic and Federal "Q"), and air horns coming down the highway. I'm hauling ass, and I come up behind someone that could give two ****s about me or what I'm doing. They don't move out of the way. Damn, I wish it were legal to P.I.T. maneuver these people. I have honestly crawled someone's ass for over two miles with all of those noise-makers previously mentioned blaring, and they acted like they never saw me. GRRRR!!!!!

Ok, I'm done.

15. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Get up under'em, Get'em loose, and Put'em in the wall.

16. odoa3

odoa3 1/2 ton status

I just wish it would be a felony for not yielding to emergency vehicles. Last year a line of us pulled over for a fire engine so he could get on the freeway, we didn't make the light so had to wait for that. I finally got on the highway, and the fire engine was about 1/2 mile ahead of me, and stayed that distance for about five miles, as people would not move for him. I caught up to him on the exit ramp, and he actually had to sit at a light as people would not pull over. Holy crap people, those guys could be going to put your house that is on fire out, or help a family member or friend who has been in an accident. Friggen move for them! :angry1:

17. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I've always heard it called a pit maneuver, but what does P.I.T. stand for?

18. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

The acronym "PIT" stands for either Precision Immobilization Technique, Pursuit Intervention Technique, or Parallel Immobilization Technique, depending on which police department is using it.

John

19. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I thought that the failure to yield to a LEO/Fire/Ambulance was enforced and came with a fairly steep penalty?

20. Wishbone

Wishbone 1/2 ton status

Yeah I know what you mean about rude people. I'm going down I-40 about 75 mph and some guy in a mini cuts me off! Whats up with that?:D