Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

F'n lodi water natzis

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

F\'n lodi water natzis

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif i freekin hate lodi...i was watterin my lawn in the front yesterday and the freekin water natzi pulls up and hands me a paper sayin i was wattering on the wrong day...so this is the 3rd time this month....i got this funny feelin i am goin to be gettin a fine on my water bill /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif if i get busted again they are goin to charge me for puttin on a water meter on my line...damn i hate lodi...why cant they just let us do what we need to do and leave us the He!! alone /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Re: F\'n lodi water natzis

Damm that sucks man.....mike

P.S. you should have sprayed him...LOL. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Mike take the water truck from work over and water Chaz's yard for him. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

The state has to find new ways to screw us don't you know Chaz? It's all about the $$$ and how they can legally bend us over for it... nice to know instead of worrying about, I dunno, lets say... um CRIME.... they have to pee themselves you watered your lawn on the wrong day... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

lol @ chaz!!!....j/k

dont you know to water at 2am like i do? the water nazis are all over the place. i hate them too. i have only got one warning from them and thats because the old lady across the street called them. cough*b!tch*cough

i always do my watering after dark so they cant see me..lol.
    have chris put in a timer to turn them on maybe?

hope you dont get the fine on the bill. that would suck.

later, todd