Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FN Pissed off!!!! Rant!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stallion85, Aug 6, 2005.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

[Rant on]

Well today I call my Sister in Texas since she was just returning home from her vacation at her husbands parents house. I ask her how she was doing, horrible!!!!

She then told me how someone had broken into there house and stole all sorts of **** and vandalized there home. These MOFO's pieces of **** had the audacity to thaw chicken and grill on there BBQ!! They were smoking weed and cigarettes in there home and put the butts out on there furniture.They stole her computer that had all pictures of my nephews from the moment they were born, tv, dvd, stereo, jewerly, PS2, games, etc.

Her van was broken into 2 months ago in her driveway too. WTF is wrong with people. She lives a new/decent neighborhood too.

The Dallas Ft Worth metroplex is going to **** with all the scumbags who are moving in there like ****ing cockroaches!!!!!!!

The worst part is they have to deal with all the pain in the ass stuff like cleaning up there home, probably getting screwed by there insurance company, and my Sister won't feel safe in her own home anymore.

Wow, I haven't felt this protective over my sister since Highschool, kind of weird :crazy:

I told her to call the local paper and news to see if they could run a quick story on it to help catch these lowlife douche bags :mad:

[Rantoff]

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That sucks dood... :crazy:

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That does suck. It's also a good way to get shot in the Republic of Texas. How would someone know hat they would not be there for long enough to have a cookout??

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

If they started shooting people that did stuff like that I bet it would slow down quite a bit

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Theives should have pieces cut off. :mad:

We just went through the repetetive car burglary, nothing like what your poor family is going through but enough to make me lose my temper.

My daughter was accosted in a local park last night by some 32 year old pervo scum.

Seems like it is getting worse but maybe that's just me. Sorry to hear it , I know how she feels. Maybe you'll catch a break and they'll check for prints.

6. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

We do.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I can understand that, I'd be pissed too! Someone with that gall needs to be put in prison for life or shot upon entry to your home.

How'd they get in? Did they break a window or something? If it's a newer house, shouldn't it have been fairly secure and required a lot of effort to get in? and to do all that, they'd have to have known she was going to be away for a while.

Nice neighbors she must have, btw. Or very observant at least :surepal:...

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hmmm...from All the the amount of time they spent in the home and all the stuff they got away with, it sounds like someone they know. It doesn't sound like a 5 min. smash and grab. I'd bet that it was someone they know that did it.

Sorry to hear about it though. Thieves ought to have their hands cut off and their balls deep fried in a vat of boiling polyester. :mad: :angry1:

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I'd ditto that one. That is highly unusual and only done by somebody who might have some kind of plausible story should a neighbor or the po po show up. Or, somebody who knew the house and the inside and details of how long they would be gone.

10. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

mail me a gun and ill take care of it

11. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

STUPID TEXANS :whistle:

12. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

In newer houses think about how hard it is to cut through vinyal sp siding that just has a couple pieces of insulation and then a layer of sheetrock. Houses are getting easier and easier to get into. That is why in my alarm system when i'm away i like motion sensors.

Sorry to hear about this. If a few more close friends live near each other then this is harder to happen but they would be some law against that to i supose. Like we trying to start our own cult. It is just hard to protect your house when you are not there.

13. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Jeff,

That sucks dude, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for them in the end. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

14. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I think your sis needs an alarm. Houses are a piece of cake to get into. I can pick a residential lock just about as fast as someone can use a key. Good deadbolts are harder. Also a flat bar in a door or window is real quick. Unless they are quality windows. Window locks are usually just a thin piece of pot metal that break easily before the glass does. wood doors wood frame is not very seceure they break easy.. Should have all metal.
    A good alarm with motion sensors is the only real protection you have when away from your home.
    Agreed it was someone she knew or most likely a neighbor kid. Sounds like they new she would be away for a while and used her place for a party house.
    Crooks dont hang out in houses they rip off. They have better things to do than eat chicken and smoke dope.

15. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Sorry for the late response as I have been busy all day. They threw a brick through the back window.

I would bet it is someone they know and we actually have suspicion of someone right now, but we are hoping we are not correct.

The police did take fingerprints, hopefully the punks have them on record.....

I will keep you guys updated if anyone cares to read.

Thanks for the replies :wink1:

16. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

Too bad the law is no longer safe in our hands.
    i am still in a legal battle a year later after being rearended in my blazer one night. Lets just say he tried to run and i pulled him over myself and put him in the hospital and now im being charged with agg. assault. funny how he addmitted to running and its still my fault.
    what is this world coming to?this is getting out of hand!!!