Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOC and the unhappy wife.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Nov 14, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

well i went to the friend of the court today.and the sap that i am i gave the wife a ride.:rolleyes: she said we could split the cost of parking.i told her i was gonna miss a day and a halfs pay with these two dates and she said so was she!!!SHE started this,i don't care how much pay she loses.any way ,the ride down was fun i ran 6 yellow lights and one red.:yikes: michigan ave changes the speed limmit from 40 to 45 to 30 to 35 to 25 so its hard to time the lights.and i got a orange cone jammed under my front axle.it went out in the street as they were putting them out.:haha: i drug it aboot 20 foot.they guys were laughing as i carried it back.so we get down town DEtroit and as usual no where to park.i fianaly find a lot and i have to give HABEEB my keys cuz he parks me behind three cars." can you drive a stick shift?" good good veddy good" he says.:doah: so we walk a few blocks and get in the building and have to take off our shoes and coats and hand over everything,then get waved down with a metal detector THEN walk through one.WTF!!!:laugh: so up the elevator we go and wait in a room with a bunck of other folks.all bitching aboot there wives and telling there stories.:D :D she couldn't run from those stories.:bow: then she hears another lady yelling cuz she hasn't received her first check yet after 9 months.she went in first and when she came out i thought she was gonna cry.she did not get or hear what she wanted. she acually thought she was gonna get money as soon as she filed:haha: :haha: :haha: back in august." they don't care about me at all or what i need " she said. and you thought lady!i already give her more than she will get from the court.BUT once they start taking it outa my check it could be months.man,i've been wanting to tell her this was gonna happen but i waited for it to realy happen.so i look less like an ass.and now all the so called athuoraty figures she trusted don't seem to care about her like i do.

2. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

You're a lot nicer of a person than I am.

That is all.

3. boggerless

it was tough brother trust me..i feel like i'm in the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

4. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

My divorce was in Michigan, I am so focking glad that is behind me. I never experienced such a unfair system in my life. FOC, what a joke, even now they screw up getting the money to the ex. She begged them to allow me to send the support payments directly to her. Big no go on that.

I also had Federal jury duty in Detroit, what an experience that was, I just Loved downtown Detroit!

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah its nice this time of year, in winter it SUCKS!!!!!!!!'

no snow clearing, so every ones **** is covered, you'll kill your self walking around, tripping over trash in the street/sidewalk/peoples yards

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I've said it a eleventy billion times - its far better to make a deal than to use the "justice" system. You come out better/faster/cheaper and happier if you just make a deal.

And I agree with OrangeCrushK10, it takes a hell of a nice guy to put up with what you have gone through and maintain a sense of humor.

7. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey daryl have you seen those "Come to detroit its all purdy now" Comericails??

8. boggerless

i told the wife it would take awhile.downtown Detroit is an unbelievable pain in the ass.:angry1: finding a place to park such and then you have to PAY to park in a hell hole.i hate going down there ,but here i am again.:surepal: did you have to take off your shoes and get waved down with the metal detector?

9. boggerless

you paint an ugly picture of the city DAVE.:haha: :haha: :haha: and there is two guys driving around killing people randomly.i heard its on CNN now.NO KIDDING

10. boggerless

i try bro. and i can't get her to agree with much yet.the less she gets from them though the more she is thinking about it...i just want my family back dammit!!!!my wife is finding out the "JUSTICE SYSTEM" sucks.:laugh:

11. boggerless

no Jess, but i'm sure they had something to do with the SUPER BOWL!damn it was clean then.they must be for outsiders on there local cable.down by the river is cool, but getting there is a different story.:haha: :haha:

12. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

There is very, very little justice in the justice system.

13. boggerless

my neighbor just told me that again 5 minutes ago.:haha: :haha:

14. boggerless

its a game man..i told her we are just a docket number. we could get killed by a bus leaving there and our **** would just get shreaded.:haha: she actually thought they were on her side.BWAA HAHAHAHA