Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FONT END PROBLEM???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 74chelsea, Oct 30, 2001.

1. 74chelsea

74chelsea Registered Member

74 BLAZER 4 WHEEL, STOCK FRONT END. SO WHEN IM DRIVING AROUND I GET THIS UNUSUAL FRINDING FEELING OR HEAVY VIBRATION IN THE FLOORBOARD. AND THE BRAKES FEEL DIFFERENT. BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT TAHT. IM JUST POSITIVE THAT THEYRE IS A SORT OF GRINDING FEELING VIBRATIONG FROM SOMEWHERE AND IM FEELING IT IN MY FEET WHEN IM DRIVING. ANY POSSIBLE IDEAS CAUSE IM LOST. THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS.

2. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the forum! Reread your post ... try to give a few more details ... having trouble following. And drop the Caps ... very hard to read.

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

yeah more details are needed. Does it make the sound all the time, or just when brakeing? Loud or quite? One side louder or the other? but by what you have listed I worould check the front brakes and ball joints.

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's