Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Football and then Dinner with the RAIDERS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JimmyJuneau, Jan 13, 2003.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Today was a blast. I went to the Radiers/Jets game which the Raiders sent the Jets packin. So anyways after I went to the game which I had great seats at. Me and my uncle and some friends were invited to go to the team dinner. It was cool having dinner in the same room as Rice and Gannon along with the rest of the team that showed up.
    So next week after they beat the TITANS theyll be off to the superbowl! Atleast I hope.

So as far as going to my first NFL Game. It was a b /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.giflast.

2. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

that sounds sweeeet!
    we had some neighbors over, and it rockin! there was one niner fan, and she jumped on the jets bandwagon early, so it was comical towards the end of the game.

bring on chuckie!
    go raiders!

3. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Yeah there were maybe three or four fools walking around the stadium esterday with Jets jerseys on. They shouldnt of done that the Raider fans dont hold back on what they think about the other team.