Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOOTBALL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by potato76, Jun 8, 2002.

1. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Football camp is about to start.I was just wondering because i wasnt here when football was around.whats everyones favorite team??
    Im all about the PACKERS GB all the way

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> Who's Favre going to throw to ? It should be interesting ! My team is the Vikes so I guess that means we hate each other .... LOL ! We got Derrick Alexander so that's cool ..He'll be great for Moss ...... He will probably see alot of action too wit h Moss' double teaming ! </font color>

3. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Farve has no one to throw to yet. Im hoping they makes some trades and some deals before season.Maybe get rid of levens and get a reciever.They do have a solid running game but they need more.I actually dont hate the vikings much.I really hate the bears more.My cousin was actually corey stringer.Met him only once though sad to see such a great player go.

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">If the Pack doesn't get anybody to throw to, Farve will have a hay day with his receiving corps. </font color>

5. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Y'all probley won't like this, but I hate football /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif!!!!!! It's all the same thing over-n-over. I much reather watch a good movie /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif.

7. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

My pre-preseason prediction: The Cardinals will suck /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif But for some unknown reason I'll root for them, as long as I'm not watching the Steelers /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'm more a player follower then whole teams... but the two teams I like are the Rams (liked them forever before they moved from LA) and the Titans.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately, I like the Ravens. They ought to really suck this year, so it's going to be a looooong season. As long as the Broncos lose, I'll be OK.

10. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Where the heck were you guys when I needed you??????
    As alot of people on here know, I am a HUGE Packer fan. Last season there were only a few of us and it made for some interesting posts, THAT'S for sure!! I agree, I hate the Bears way worse than the Vikes. I am looking forward to football season, I've been having withdrawals. I like hockey and racing, but I NEED football!!!!
    <font color="green"> </font color> GO PACKERS!! <font color="green"> </font color>

11. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

se now we have a three way tag team thats good.We may need it this year.