Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for all you metal heads

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekquistk5, Aug 17, 2004.

1. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

hey guys,

Im just trying to get my brothers band out there, if ya get a chance hit up there web site clicky If you like metal i think you will like them. let me know what ya think!

Thanks,
    -Jess /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Not too bad, I'd buy their CD /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

not quite what I was expecting, it's a little harder than what I normally listen to. But, I'm not going to delete it cause every now and then, I really like to jam, and this stuff works for that, right next to the Flotsam and Jetsam /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

this [darn] rocks!! id definetly buy their CD /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifI'm too old i guess /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif