Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For all you reptile and bird guys out there....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhoenixZorn, Feb 17, 2006.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I've started a Wiki dedicated to the proper care of reptiles, amphibians and birds. It is a work in progress, and because it is a wiki, anyone can register and post new information or change information that is already on the site. If you have any information to add, please do so, and if you just want to learn, feel free to peruse the articles that have already been written.

The main idea of the site is to provide an unbiased product testing forum where scientific test results can be posted. Our goal is to create a "truth in advertising" sense of responsibility with the manufacturers of reptile products. We aim to become a "Guiding Body" with respect to the herpetology world, and with help from people around the world, we might actually be able to get it done.

As far as I know, there is no other site that is doing what we are doing, so check it out when you can. The site is located at www.dragonriot.com/wiki

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

cool, Herp and Avian stuff is ALWAYS cool!! ill register when i get to work.
    Grant