Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOR Blazer Bash people too

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Metrodps, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Jan 4, 2006
    I have just received a packet from B.F. Goodrich concerning this event (Summer Blaze) and I have some good news and bad news. The good news is they are pleased to participate in this years event. They will also be a part of our future events. The bad news is I need to talk to Their Off Road Motorsports Manager since we aren't having it this year.

He is out till the 11th of July so I will up date you all when I hear from him. Please watch for an important announcement for Blazer Bash and our Summer Blaze event in the next few days. I believe someone will be very happy.

July14, 2006
    I am pleased to announce that BF Goodrich has donated a certificate for four BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO or Mud Terrain T/A KM tires. Max wheel size 17" for the Summer Blaze. Due to the expiration date on it they have consented that we will be allowed to award them to some lucky person at Blazer Bash 2006.

The lucky winner will have their picture taken in front of the BF Goodrich Banner and may be used in future BF Goodrich advertising.

Now that that is said What other company do you guys want me to work on? I know Warn and I am going to contact LMC also.

We are getting a pretty good group up don't be left out of the fun!

REMEMBER: to let me know via email if you plan to come eastcoast-k5@hotmail.com

Screen name
    real first name