Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For:"Empty Pockets"

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by titanic, May 31, 2000.

1. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

For:\"Empty Pockets\"

Hope you had a safe trip back home from the Rosser. I enjoyed talking to you and was wondering if the air breather tip helped? Let me know if you plan on attending the next Rosser or if you plan on going to Tellico sometime.

2. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

Re: For:\"Empty Pockets\"

hello titanic,
    yep i made it back. my fuel pump died on the way out of coppenger cove though. luckily the tail gunner on that trail ride just happened to have a used spare fuel pump for a small block 350. that and some new fuel filters and i was on my way. seems as though my old fuel pump was dumping oil out of the vent, that was my leak. now i hear that is a sure sign that one is going bad. makes sense. i would love to make rosser next year,....looking for a trailer.
    talk to you later,
    MTPockets.

3. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

Re: For:\"MT Pockets\"

Oh-I should have known MT=empty. Glad someone had a spare fuel pump-I keep an extra electric one for that same situation-Steve