Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For Grant....

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Dec 24, 2002.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

So... say I want to go wheelin around Yuma, you got 4+ rock trails around there? Last time I was there, was way back in 84, and had no 4x4 to wheel with, and wasn't interested in rock crawlin. Now it's a different story. Whatcha got down there? Pics would be good /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

hmm, now im going to have to do some searching....
    as for rocks, i dont know. but sand i got.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    ill ask around and find out. i do however have a BBQ and some food to go on it. so ethier way rocks or no rocks my house is open game for any reason. if it be a night stop on the way to SD or just a day trip.
    ill find some trails, but as far as i know they are all sand. i do know of a few little sand play places that i take test drive trucks out to to scare the salesmen. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif they canbe tricky.
    Grant

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Grant...will shoot ya some pics of the parts tonight when i get home.....send me your addy so i can have the wife ship them out this week.

Azblazer

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

between the brackets you will see what i have found for rock trails out this way. [ ]
    yup, that is right. nothing. i know of several little sand play areas that are a lot of fun. but no rock trails or anything other than sand and some mud here and there.
    sorry Fred.
    grant