Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For once my work royally p'd me off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Mar 23, 2001
    For once my work royally p\'d me off

So my boss (one of the owners) went on 2 weeks vacation (which he deserves) and leaves me in charge of all his customers, well I was so busy dealing with there crap last week that I ended up working 7am to 11 pm mon-wed just to keep up. No biggie that was going to be the deal this week too. So the wife gets sick and ends up in the hospital last night and I skip work today and get the sales manager to handle mine and my bosses stuff today, so far so good /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

After visiting the wife the Dr says there keeping her tomorrow, so I call the VP of sales to let him know I will not be in tomorrow but will be stopping buy around 10 with the oldest kid for about 3 hours so I can bill some trucks that shipped direct last week and take care of a few other things before end of month.

A$$hat says they are trying to avoid people bringing kids into work with them(has to do with sack o'shat cashier) and I need to make other plans for kid, which I cant. Then he says I should have taken care of it last week ( I just got the crap Wed)

So I think I'll keep the loyalty to the owner and bring the kid in for a few hours but I just wanted to vent that its sad when the small company becomes so f'n big it focuses on rules more than necessity and common sense. Besides that I can tell the VP to f-off in person instead of over the Nextel /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif