Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For Sale....1979 Gmc Jimmy

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 5150_BEAST, Mar 16, 2006.

1. 5150_BEAST

5150_BEAST Registered Member

it saddens me to do this to my beloved BEAST,but after sorting through my stacks of bills and weighing the prices of up keep and gas prices i have decided to sell her:( :( :( . she is a bit rough but has a lot of potential,i havent wheeled her in over a year cause there is no time anymore and i need to sell her to someone who is not only gonna drive her on the street but let her loose in the dirt and mud too. she sports a 6 inch superlift and a fresh camo paint job. she has a 350 with a 350 trans and is a fulltime 4x4 (np203). she needs a few odds and ends such as a front clip and a steering box but other than that she runs good. i am asking $2,500 or best offer.i know its like giving up but i have plenty of time to find another k5 and build it up in the future. lets make a deal:deal: . i live in los angeles so someone that is close by or willing to travel cause i aint shipping her...i used to be a trucker so i know how much it costs to ship a vehicle. call me at (323)679-8503 or email me at big5150k5@yahoo.com as i will have pics available soon.i am not parting her out so dont ask,it's all or nothing:shame:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  2. 5150_BEAST

5150_BEAST Registered Member

SOLD...well traded...

well i traded my beast for a 96 jetta...yes i know i will get a lot of heat for getting rid of the beast for a euro compact but my situation dictated a change....i needed a safe car to tote the little one around in so i traded my neighbor her jetta for my blazer....its a win win situation she wanted a lifted truck and i wanted an economy car so it worked out.....give me about 2 years or so and ill end up owning another blazer. and get this...i am the official mechanic for my old truck...thats like salting the wounds but the perk is my wife and i can still take the beast out anytime we want...weird:woot: