Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for sale 1981 toy

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Muddytazz, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'm posting this for a friend that maybe someone on here or someone you know might want this /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

350 chevy edelbrock performer intake edelbrock 650
    carb, headers, rear mounted radatior with 2 electric fans, sm465 with new clutch and hydraulic slave cylinder, np205, stock toy axles with 4.88 gears, locked rear, 5" alpro
    front springs, custom hybrid chevy-jeep rear springs, 35" bfgs, also includes 74 chevy 1/2 ton that all the parts came frome

$2500

You can email eric direct at erics4x4shop@sbcglobal.net

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

np250

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a new one on me /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Then again, there are lots of things I don't know about vehicles. Hence one more reason I belong to this site. I keep learning something new all the time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

I'm posting this for a friend that maybe someone on here or someone you know might want this /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

350 chevy edelbrock performer intake edelbrock 650
    carb, headers, rear mounted radatior with 2 electric fans, sm465 with new clutch and hydraulic slave cylinder, np250, stock toy diffs 4.88 gears, locked rear, 5" alpro
    front springs, custom hybrid chevy-jeep rear springs, 35" bfgs, also includes 74 chevy 1/2 ton that all the parts came frome

$2500

You can email eric direct at erics4x4shop@sbcglobal.net

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is something I would love to have... too bad its still running [ QUOTE ]
    stock toy diffs

[/ QUOTE ]