Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOR SALE: 2 12" Orion XTR3's w/boxes

Discussion in 'Audio' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Apr 9, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

FOR SALE: 2 12\" Orion XTR3\'s w/boxes

Got 2 Orions that I'm possibly looking to sell. Paid $300 a piece not 6 months ago. Got a noise pollution ticket and now I'm probably going to sell the speakers to pay the ticket. Make me an offer. Solid speakers, excellent condition. The only down fall is, each speaker has its own box. Wish I didn't have to sell them. Also got a Rockford Punch 45 for sale too. Let me know guys.

"Crutch" Huckins
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)

2. 80Jimmy

80Jimmy Registered Member

Re: FOR SALE: 2 12\" Orion XTR3\'s w/boxes

How much do you want for the punch 45?

3. Re: FOR SALE: 2 12\" Orion XTR3\'s w/boxes

I was just wondering how much the ticket was and did the officer have some type of measuring device so he could prove that you were over the alowed db limit. I know one of my buddies got a noise pollution ticket so he fought it and because the officer didn't have a device to actually measure it, he got off free.

<font color=red>ABO</font color=red>

4. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Wow, wish it was that way here in Wichita. If the cop writes you a ticket, you get it. I tried to fight mine, cuz they claim they heard me a block away in the noisest part of town. I was in the central CLUB/NOISE section of town and plus there were so many possibilities. My system wasn't even turned up loud enough to make our conversation blurred. It's a bunch of horse [censored]!! That's why. Oh, about the Punch 45......make me an offer. I got it right before they started calling it the 100a2 or whatever it is. Good amp, moves the subs pretty good.

"Crutch" Huckins
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)

5. Atrocity

Atrocity Newbie

The cops there must be pretty harsh because I usually have mine up rather loud around town. It will come close to pushing 150db with the right cd. I would hate to live there. The ones around here don't bother with us much.