Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOR SALE: 3/4 ton 10-bolt front, NEW ball joints, brakes and MORE!!

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by fortcollinsram, Apr 16, 2005.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I am selling the 1987 10-bolt front that was in my k5 once upon a time. It has 3.73 gears, open carrier in PERFECT condition. 3/4-ton hubs. Warn manual locking hubs. This axle sat in my driveway for about 2 months. I tried to sell it, albeit half-heartedly, and then decided to sweeten the deal. I installed all NEW brakes (NEW calipers, NEW Ceramic pads, NEW top-line NAPA rotors) about 2500 miles before I pulled the axle in favor of a D60. When the axle sat in the driveway, the rotors rusted. So I have since pulled the rotors and had them turned, added another NEW set of Ceramic Pads, added all NEW caliper hardware and when I was in there I decided to replace ALL FOUR ball joints with some MOOG ball joints that I had purchased long ago to eventually swap in.

since I have ranted on I will break it down:

you get a 3/4 ton 3.73 10-bolt front axle with NEW Moog ball joints (never driven on) and NEW brakes (turned rotors, NEW pads, NEW hardware), Oh and it had NEW, never driven on, Neapco axle joints.

Comes complete locking hub to locking hub with tie rod and Rancho steering damper installed (steering dampers has a one dent, but still works great)

Asking $175 obo. Prefer pickup in Fort Collins, CO but I'll entertain the idea of meeting halfway.

PM me or call me with any questions... 970-402-5451

Cheers,

Chris

2. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

i wish i could come out there and snag that. im going 3/4 ton soon and i need all that stuff for the front.

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

Im guessing that your not shipping it anywhere.....onlly pick up or half way meet?