Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for sale and free stuff

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by uglychevyZZ4, May 26, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

FIRST THE FREE STUFF

-2 original K5 seats, no they dont have the bracketry on the bottom and the driver one leans back a bit, no they arent mint.**GONE**

-1 253x10.5x16.5 tire and rim, good shape for spare.**KENNYW**

-2 31x10.5x16.5 bf goodrich, 40-50% tread**MTNEXPLORER**

-2 skill saw, i dont use it at all, it was just an old beater laying around.**SHANE**/**KENNY**

-left and right side k5 panel skins made out of 1/4" plywood, fit very nice, I dont need them and hate to toss em if someone wants to cover them and use them, they currently have brown material on them.**SOMEONE** /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif handle ratcheting come'along for the man with no winch and strong arms **stolen**

-left and right rear fender wells for chevy.**GONE**

-4/blade ceiling fan, gold metal with wood blades & lights. works fine, I didnt like it & got new ones.*4XRICK**

all this stuff is good, the JUNK got hauled off to the proper place, thought someone may want this stuff. freee stuff must either be picked up or gimmie some gas and shipping to mail it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR SALE STUFF

-50cc Honda mini trail, runs great, 3 speed automatic-$500.00 (my son is selling this, he bought it)

-2 mini bikes disassembled, 1 has good engine, 1 dont. this was part of a trade that I just took but didnt want, enough to make 1 good one and one with left frame and wheels, its the kind that uses a side shaft lawn mower engine. $50.00 for all

-K5 good tailgate with good glass. has window crank (no key) and all mounting hardware. one very small dent/ding $100.00

-NICE fridge, white, freezer on top kind. i got a larger side by side and dont need it $50.00 obo

-K5/pickup/Burban front bumper, very nice, chrome, no dents at all, also has the front stock push bars like cops have. $50.00

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif monster ratcheting come'along, made by JET, i think its a 3 ton, good for the winchless and strong, has very long chain. ** stolen**

- 77'K5 top,no leaks $40.00

* * Our old house where this stuff was was broke into 2x in the last 2 days, there were some items stolen, of course it was tools /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif * * sorry guys.

2. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    -monster ratcheting come'along, made by JET, i think its a 3 ton, good for the winchless and strong, has very long chain. $40.00 (cost me 300.00 new) I just want it gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got a pic of this? Or a link to the specs? Also, can you check shipping via FedEx ground to a business @ 74019?
    Thanks

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    -2 31x10.5x16.5 bf goodrich, 40-50% tread

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had a pair of these sitting in my garage with 60% tread for 3 years now, waiting for another pair. Now... how to get them here. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Oh, and are these A/T's or M/T's? Mine are A/T's.

4. uglychevyZZ4

dp..ill get you a pic, and kennyW is first dibs on that, he pmd me immediatly /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

mexpl..AT's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    dp..ill get you a pic, and kennyW is first dibs on that, he pmd me immediatly

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, let me know!
    Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

you got pics DB, err, I mean email.

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Allan, I'd take those tires off of your hands. I've got a project truck that needs 31's for the 3.42 gears with stock tires. I cant believe you have any trucks that would look good with 31's on it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

9. uglychevyZZ4

DP ...resent. which comealong you wanting? the free one? and the tail gate does have a small crack at both side, i never noticed it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i drive it 2x a year.

10. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I am wanting a pic of the come along your selling for $40. Not interested in the tailgate. I just sold the one I had...

11. uglychevyZZ4

oops, i goofed, that was supposed to go to someone else /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifand i edited the disc..it was supposed to be 3/4 ton, not 3 ton. handle is roughly 15 inches long, ive lifted detroit deisel engines with this.
    [​IMG]

12. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Do you want the BFG's specifically? or do you just need a set of 31x10.50R16.5's? I'm sure I have another complete set of 31's... I was just after completing my set of BFG A/T's for some reason.

Originally I was going to put the 31" A/Ts on my Suburban years back, but considering it has a 6" lift and 35" M/T's now... the 31's are going to go on my red truck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. uglychevyZZ4

oh sure NOWWWWWWWW kenny wants em, thought he didnt the other 5 times i tried to give them to him /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

OK, thanks for the pic. I was looking for something a little bigger, like the 3 ton... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    oh sure NOWWWWWWWW kenny wants em, thought he didnt the other 5 times i tried to give them to him /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt know where to find a couple matching tires before... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    2 mini bikes disassembled, 1 has good engine, 1 dont. this was part of a trade that I just took but didnt want, enough to make 1 good one and one with left frame and wheels, its the kind that uses a side shaft lawn mower engine. $50.00 for all

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, why couldn't you be closer? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

17. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    Do you want the BFG's specifically? or do you just need a set of 31x10.50R16.5's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Any 31 x 10.5 x 16.5 would work for me (complete set of 4 wirh around 50% tread). Going on a project truck that is for someone else.

18. uglychevyZZ4

emmetology, is there a forward air close? they dont weigh squat, it would be the minimum for all of it, prolly around 50$

19. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    2 mini bikes disassembled, 1 has good engine, 1 dont. this was part of a trade that I just took but didnt want, enough to make 1 good one and one with left frame and wheels, its the kind that uses a side shaft lawn mower engine. $50.00 for all

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, why couldn't you be closer? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or if you are willing to wait until July I will be going close to the Chicago area and could haul them for $50 gas money (if your willing to meet me there) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Had a guy from OH interested in some truck parts that might be meeting me there already though and might be able to have him grab them and bring them back to OH.

20. uglychevyZZ4

hey kenny, going to IL. soon again? I can get you some good gas money for a pickup while your there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif