Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for sale blazer tub with alot of parts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Achevykid, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Achevykid

Achevykid Registered Member

Alright guys i have a blazer for sale.I have a 1991 blazer tub for sale,it s on a 83 frame but the fram is bent by the rear bumber brackes(its fixable)but anyay i have alot of parts to go with it.
    1991 Blazer Body with minimal rust and patches on floor
    1 (New )Right Side Door with Power
    1 Used Left Side Door with Power
    1 Right Side Fender(New)
    1 Left Side Fender(New)
    1 1983 Radiator Support(New)
    1 Hood from 1983 Blazer
    1 31 Gallon Gas Tank(New)
    1 Inner Fender Skirt Right Side(New)
    1 Inner Fender Skirt Left Side(New)
    1 Black Full Carpet Set For Blazer(New)
    1 Set Of seats From 1991 Blazer Silver
    Rebuilt 305 with Edlebrock cam, Holly Fuel pump,high-rise manifold,k&n air cleaner,Flowtech headers,edlebrock 750 carb,edlebrock elite valve covers,new flywheel.Engine has maybe 9 miles on it.
    700r4 Factory Rebuilt(not sure how many miles it has on it)Has brand new Tourque Converter.
    Also have a Good Transfer Case
    Also have a pair of good axles 3:08 Ratio front and Rear
    Talgate is banged up but has good power parts in it and i also have many new parts for the tailgate.

This truck was/Is a project no one will buy it it is apart/ mostly together, but im only 18 and i just bought a camaro and i dont have time to finish the truck.I need to sell this thing to buy a complete truck for winter.If anyone is interested please let me know.The only bad thing is that i live in mass.But one other good thing is i have a book of recipts for everything i ever bought.please respond.