Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For Sale - Bowhunters special - TRU Tornado Deluxe release

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, Dec 10, 2003.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Brand new, used for 5 shots - bought this to be able to bow hunt this year with my broken arm - velcro closure - new cost $55 - $45 includes shipping or $40 with pickup/delivery. I'm going back to finger shooting now that they work /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's a pic of it - the one on top is the right one -

[​IMG]

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i would keep it honestly. i used to finger shoot and switched over to a release and once i got used to it it greatly improved my shot pattern /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and is also way easy-er on the fingers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i would keep it honestly. i used to finger shoot and switched over to a release and once i got used to it it greatly improved my shot pattern /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and is also way easy-er on the fingers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it's going. Don't like the kind that is always tethered to my wrist. If anything, I am going to try the release that is in your hands like this one -

[​IMG]

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have had both and i like the wrist ones better the hand ones get lost very easy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif