Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOR SALE.CUSTOM SUB BOXES,SUBS, COMPONENTS, PIONEER CD PLAYER THAT FITS OVERSIZED HOLE IN K5

Discussion in 'Audio' started by AVALANCHE, Mar 16, 2000.

1. AVALANCHE

AVALANCHE Registered Member

IVE GOT TWO SUB BOXES THAT FIT 12 INCHERS. YA KNOW BEHIND THE BACK SEAT WHERE THE FENDERWELLS ARE, I MADE TWO BOXES THAT FIT RIGHT AGAINST THE WALL AND ON THE FENDERWELL. THEY HAVE BEEN CARPETED BLUE AND ARE SEALED. YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR WITH SOME RIT DYE FROM WAL-MART OR WHEREVER ELSE. THEY LOOK REAL GOOD AND SOUND GREAT.
    $50 FOR BOTH

IVE GOT TWO MTX ES THUDER 3000 SUBS. THEY WENT IN THE ABOVE BOXES. THEY HIT HARD AND ARE IN GREAT SHAPE.
    $80 FOR BOTH

CERWIN-VEGA STEALTH SERIES COMPONENT SET. 6 AND A QUARTER MIDS AND ONE INCH TWEETERS. THEY HAVE IN LINE CROSSOVERS AND SOUND GOOD.
    $80 BUCKS

HERE IS THE HUMDINGER. IVE GOT A PIONEER DEH-P86DHR RECIEVER. ITS A CD PLAYER. 18FM PRESETS, 6 AM PRESETS, 50 CD PROGRAMMABLE MEMORY DISPLAY( TELLS YOU WHAT CD YOU ARE PLAYING) DIGITAL RADIO STATION COMPATIBLE(IF THE RADIO STATION IS DIGITAL, IT TELLS WHAT THE CALL LETTERS ARE AND THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY PLAY), RANDOM PLAY BUTTON, MUTE, FAST FORWARD AND REVERSE, SUPERTUNER V TECHNOLOGY, AND A REMOTE CONTROL. IT HAS TWO PREAMP OUTPUTS AND A SEPERATE SUBWOOFER OUTPUT WITH A BUILT IN CROSSOVER. I HAVE THE BOX, DIRECTIONS, AND A WIRING HARNESS THAT WILL LET YOU JUST PLUG THE THING IN TO A K5, PICKUP, OR SUBURBAN. GO TO WWW.CRUTCHFIELD.COM AND LOOK IT UP. I BOUGHT IT FROM THEM FOR $310 IN DECEMBER. ITS BRAND NEW
    $250

I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING THAT I WILL SEND UPON REQUEST. BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES. EVERY PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. IM SELLING ALL THIS STUFF CAUSE I TRADED THAT PARTICULAR K-5 AND HAVE GOT OTHER STUFF IM USING. C'MON BOYS AND GIRLS, I'LL MAKE YOU A BARGAIN.

2. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

I am interested in your components. Are they 6 1/4 or 6 1/2"? How do they sound? What RMS do they handle? I am kinda interested in your subs too but mainly the components.. Got any amps for sale? Lets make a deal on the components and stuff. Why are you getting rid of your components.. I mainly want clarity and rich sound.

Zack Carlson
    carlson@shabnet.com
    ps send me some pics please

No I am still not done with my frame up resto!! Soon i swear!

3. AVALANCHE

AVALANCHE Registered Member

zach, I tried to email you and it said your address was invalid. Send it to me again and/or another address. Ive got the pics for you.

4. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

Send it to ZCarlson@yahoo.com that is my alternate email .. Something is wrong with my isp.

Zack

No I am still not done with my frame up resto!! Soon i swear!

5. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Tom, did you sell your boxes yet? If not can you send me some pictures. Guiltyone@webtv.net
    Thanks

Esteban
    SEMPER FIDELIS TO MY BLAZER