Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for sale... me

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Dec 29, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Odd model, seams to always find dead ends. Needs help..badly. can find any underage female ( or previously spoken for) or POS rig you have and need to pawn off.

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif damnit what an end to a shitty year.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

how about a wagon?

anyone seriously interested in it? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

What happened dude?

I'll be glad to pass this year on too...........had to commute to SoCal for 9 months...........dad died /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif........broke right wrist.............furnace went out..........bring on 2004.

4. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I'll start the bidding off with $17.

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm more then ready for 2004.

My burb was out of commission for 8 months of 2003 and still is out of order. I then found out when swapping the front axle that they used the stock shocks for the lift. and some odd bocks for the rear so I'm in need of changing all that still. My dad going threw Lukema after the [darn] he had last year ( his colon ruptured) so he's been placed into early retirement, no strength to do anything. Been working 55 ours a week steadily here and leaves o times for a misses. the ones I tried to hang out with end up being under age or spoken for. I still like one of them as a friend and will always be there for her. Just been a emotional year. wagon still isn't done /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

and to add icing to the cake, th motor in my dads bur siezed on friday nigt so we are wit out arig on top of that a 4x4 non the less and my mom won't drive in the snow,LOL.

but I have two days off so maybe things will change.

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well i am feeling you there i am still unemployed and nothing lookin good so far i will be happy for 2004 but for now its my birthday and i am going to party /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Well, if you need any help workin' on your rigs, you can give me a PM or a call. I will be back down on the 5th I think. I'm not that great of a helper though (ask T-Roy), but I will try. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

tuesdays and wednesdays I work on one or the other (or both)every week. The fun today is laying in the left over snow and ice.

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

YES 2004 please be a much better year.....

I was unemployeed 343 days out of this year! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Man this year SUCKED for me... I got absolutly NOTHING done what-so-ever!
    DAMN! when will it end... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

tomorrow at midnight duh..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    My parents finished this year by celebrating thier 35th anniversary today /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Oh yeah! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I did get one thing done... I got further in debt /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif