Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOR SALE(tires+wheels): (4) 35x12.50 BFG Muds on (4) AR-39 Alu. rims $650

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bullets72, Feb 12, 2004.

1. bullets72

bullets72 Registered Member

I've got four 35x12.50x16.5 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A's mounted on (4)16.5x9.75 American Racing AR-39 eight(8) lug rims. Tires have about 40% tread left, but are in great condition(never been rock-crawled or off-roaded),wheels are in near perfect condition and are shiny aluminum w/ inset black swirl design(looks really cool when their spinnin'), comes complete with chrome lug nuts, (4) chrome center caps, and I'll even throw in a 35x12.50 Big Foot A/t mounted on an 8 lug chome steel rim for a spare.This whole package is in EXCELLENT CONDITION!! Tires are $170 a piece new, Rims are $140 apiece new. Lug nuts and center caps are another $60. Thats $1300!! I figure $280 for the tires(40% of new cost)+$320 for the rims +$50 for the caps, lugs, and spare= $650 for the whole package. Sounds like a pretty fair deal to me . I am located in Casper, WY and would be glad to chat with you about this awesome deal. Post me a message back, or better yet, just call me at 307-331-1246 and leave me a message with your
    phone #. Happy shopping folks! hope to hear from you. Let me know when you call, if you need to see a picture so I can borrow a dicgital camera andlet you see these beauties. THanx. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

:FLAME ON:

Okay,did you not figure out the last time you posted sh*t for sale in every forum, THAT IT BELONGS IN THE FOR SALE FORUM!!!!!!!! oh BTW ONE POST IS ENOUGH, MEANING PLENTY, NO MORE, JUST ONE!!!!! did that get the point across to you? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I feel it necessary to use this quote here, " you must be dumb a sack of [darn] hammers." /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

:FLAME OFF:

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ok now be nice /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    :FLAME ON:

Okay,did you not figure out the last time you posted sh*t for sale in every forum, THAT IT BELONGS IN THE FOR SALE FORUM!!!!!!!! oh BTW ONE POST IS ENOUGH, MEANING PLENTY, NO MORE, JUST ONE!!!!! did that get the point across to you? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I feel it necessary to use this quote here, " you must be dumb a sack of [darn] hammers." /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

:FLAME OFF:

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the way i see it, he reeeeally wants to sell them, and as far as i'm concerned, and i think other people would agree, unless you OWN THIS SITE??? you have absolutely no right to post a comment like that towards another member,,,
    sounds to me like someone needs anger management. sheeesh.... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

5. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I would normally not have said anything, but about 3 weeks ago this guy posted some other stuff for sale in every forum, and I do mean every forum. By the time they were all moved, the entire first page of the for sale forum was the same post /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif.

Let me re-state this, due to your excessive posting in other forums, would you please post your items for sale in the correct forum and only once. It becomes rather annoying to see the same post in several forums.

Thank you,
    A forum member.