Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for SLODAWG

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Eagle86K5, Jul 3, 2000.

1. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Back at work today, I asked the shipping department about the tire carrier.I am being informed that UPS was told to only accept a money order, I left a check. You did not specify or let me know that a money order was needed verses a personal check.That is why the tire carrier was sent back to you as denied delivery.
    What happens now is up to you, but next time please let folks know what type payment you will accept.

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]<font color=red>
    Masonry...It's a Good Thing
    2B1ASK1

2. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

where you at Man?

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]<font color=red>
    Masonry...It's a Good Thing
    2B1ASK1

3. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Post on the parts fer sale page

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

4. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

Hey just getting the message in the middle of moving to new house. I'm sorry for the mix up but when I sent you the tracking number i said that the guys at ups told me the only like to accept money orders or cashiers checks on c.o.d. shipments. It really wasnt my rule. Check your private mail and i'll try and straighten this out. I can get you a tire rack. not that one but I will get ya a rack
    Slodawg