Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for the CK5 master....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by s373n_rcr, Sep 8, 2003.

1. s373n_rcr

s373n_rcr Registered Member

I've got to replace the rear springs in my stock 89 Jimmy/350TBI/SM465/33x12.50's. It appears that for an extra 5-6 C-notes I may as well splurge and get a 4"suspension lift rather than OEM equipment. Anyhow, the two-tone dark blue/white Blazer w/soft top, gas and tire rack etc. that's parked in the garage in the project vehicles part of the website is THE BEST looking Blazer I have ever seen and of perfect dimensions for my daily driver/weekend runner needs. That IS THE TRUCK I want to build and am hoping someone has the specs so I may shoot for something similar lift/tire size/drivetrain-wise. I don't want herculean, just a brute like that. If I'm lucky it will look as mint as that fine ride. Any info will be appreciated.

Cheers.... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

This thing?

[​IMG]

Thats Steves k5, the owner of Ck5. You can read all the product reviews and tech pages on this site about it and see what it has. It's changed just a bit since that pic though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN! Right click 'set as background' looks cool if you have you background set to black /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. s373n_rcr

s373n_rcr Registered Member

That'd be the one...Project UAV is nuts. I'll go that far when the wife doesn't have to drive it. For now the pre-UAV is looking good.

Cheers.

5. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

Those are 37's. A good bit of work if you want torun those instead of 33's /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif