Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For those into PC games...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I just put together this little clip from a game of Unreal Tournament 2004 that I played a few hours ago. Hosted on PutFile.com.
    Headshot Killing Spree!

This game is my other obsession...First time I've ever hit 3 headshots in a row..I was pretty happy with myself. :D
    I'm still experimenting a bit with different quality settings etc. I used Windows Movie Maker to encode the final file and VirtualDUB for the raw file. As soon as I figure out how to capture the audio and sync it with the video, I'll post up a version with the actual in game sounds. Much much better that way....You get to hear the annoucer say "Headshot!!" :bow: :D

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

nice i like ut 2004, i havent played it in a while, i still like the origonal a little better.

if youknow where i can get a copy let me know please.

in the origanal i once got like 40 headshots and multiple "godlike" on the two towers map, couls hang over the edge and snipe the other team again and again, after ther rebirth!

3. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

see what i mean about that game? ;p

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

thanks jethro, i just when and played it for 2 hours, double dom, zoom instagib,low grav, and quad jump.

then some bombing run and redeamer only:saweet:

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

my friends hated me when we played original UT. I'd sit at the highest point I could find and get headshot after headshot. It got to the point they couldn't hear much other than the sound of "HEADSHOT!" "MULTIKILL" etc. I still haven't picked up UT 2004, maybe I should this week.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

any way you could hook me up with a copy?

i downloaded a copy fron imesh, but it was a trail version with only one hour of game play, and i dont feel like paying 25 bucks for an old game

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh Jesus, just go buy it

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

not even in store any more i looked, but i thin 25 bucks is steep for an out dated game, need to find some one with a copy and buy it for like 5 bucks or something

9. Zeus33rd

Bleh...Double Domination is ok...But zoom instagib, low grav and quad jump are gaaaaaaay!!! I pretty much play normal weapons CTF only. Some vehicle CTF and Team Deathmatch now and then. No mutators though. Just normal weapons and pure fraggin skill. :)

Headshots are waaaaay harder to come by in UT2004 than they were in the original. Godlikes and headshot after headshot were comparitively easy back then. In UT2004, there is one step beyond Godlike...It's called "Wicked Sick". You get that after 30 unanswered kills. I've only managed that like 10 times since I've been playing. If you gt something like 15 kills in rapid succesion, you get a "Holy $h!t" kill...The announcer yells out "Holy $h!t!" It's cool if ya use the sexy announcer, sounds like shes havin an orgasm. :haha:

Oh yeah, you can get Unreal Tournament 2004 from Amazon.com for $9.95 for the 6 CD version or $19.99 for the DVD version.

BTW, the censoring of the word "$h!t" on this board is rediculous and overly conservitive. Lighten up.

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

One of my favorite games of all time, other than Civilization all versions, is Soldier of Fortune. I really enjoyed staying total stealth and sniping from a distance. The graphics are great and there are mods that make it even better. It is hard to find a good first person shooter that doesn't have you running around like a Ritalin deprived ADD kid on a crank binge with a Jolt Cola/Red Bull chaser........

11. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

QUAKE 4!!!!!! Is my obsesion.. I guess thats what happens when your roommate was the number 6 ranked Doom 3 player at quakeconn and one of the top ranked cpl players :)

12. Zeus33rd

Those are the kinds of games I like...Call Of Duty, BattleField...all of them are just too slooooow. I have Quake 4, but don't really like it yet. As soon as the community gets on it's feet and some good competetive mods come out for it, I might start playin it somemore. As it is now, I'd rather play the single player.

13. Zeus33rd

Whats his name? I'm into the competitive gaming thing, I've probably heard of him.

14. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

very true it was way easyer in the origanal, i dont really like the lightning gun, i have gotten a few wicked sicks, i havent hurd the HOLY $hit though.

i was playing with mutators because it has to have been 6 to 10 months since i played it, i sorta got board with it, it is fun though, my comp is just a little to slow to play online lags offten and i hate that, if it worked ok then i would be playing it all the time:saweet:

15. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Nubs, Nubian nub14n etc.

Rocket Arena should be out soon for q4 I love anything from Orange smoothie Productions! :)

16. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I'll send you some Valium with a NyQuil chaser...... :D