Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For those of you that followed that long post of mine from last Fall

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Mar 16, 2003.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I don't want to say anything direct about anything...but some had asked about how everything turned out. Well...I have a cool friend...only friend...but I'm happy.

If you look at my friends list on the bottom of this post , you might notice a name from my post last fall.

The only thing I feel bad about is my other friend tried "helping" her by adjusting her carb, and ended up making it run worse.

All in all, today (sat. March 15th) was somewhat fun.

If you have no clue what this is about...don't worry. It's nothing very interesting.

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

LMAO, that's a very well worded update, and congrats on the new friend, you never know what will happen in time.

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I was following the soap opera last fall /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif And I did notice said name in a certain post. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Glad it worked out for ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif