Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For those of you who pray:

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by conoverbandit, Oct 20, 2003.

1. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Hi Y'all,

We got some bad news to day, My wife's mother went into the hospital last thursday and has went down hill since sunday.The doc. told my wife today that her mom had serosis of the liver from and inherited form of hepititis.Very rare the doc. said, she also had gall stones and they detected a milignancy in her blood.They said the liver will probly be what gets her and they don't even know if she'll make it home from this visit.To top that off my wife's grandmother has alzhimers and does'nt understand what's going on, joy (my wife) her mom and grandmother live on the other side of us.We live in a duplex apt. so now we stand to to loose her mom and they are talking about putting the grandmother in a home because she's gooten so bad the last while.And if all this happens me and joy don't know how we are going to afford this place, I am the only one working, joy has medical problems that prevent her from holding a full time job but we are trying to find something for her to do. I am asking all of you that know the lord and fellowship with him to please pray for uor situation.I know god can turn this thing around 180 degrees and make everything fine.Please pray for us and tell your friends and church to pray also.Thanks and GOD BLESS.

Conoverbandit

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Will do, my friend /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Keep a chin up and your family will be in my families prayers

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

best wishes...

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif hope things get better soon for you all